We help our clients grow.
We use design thinking and coaching techniques to address any product, brand, purpose or people challenges that constrain company growth.
At beez, our forte is to co-create
and fuel innovation-led development.
- consumer profiling
- market trends analysis & insights
- market segmentation
- innovation process assessment
- innovation process optimisation
- set-up for agile innovation
- localisation of global innovation strategy
- ideation & concept
- value proposition & testing
- claim support co-creation
- go-to-market & roll-out plans
- launch & activation plans
- new business model co-creation
- customer profiling
- data informed personas
- consumer touchpoints assessment
- brand & company purpose
- brand differentiated positioning
- brand equity management
- offline & online marketing
- customer acquisition journey
- customer acquisition strategy
- customer acquisition plan
- supplier sourcing & briefing
- consumer & people-centric audit
- value proposition assessment
- business model assessment
- brand & product architecture assessment
- sensitivity analysis
- scenario planning
- brand migration
- portfolio re-engineering
- business model re-engineering
- new sales channel identification
- 'white space' identification
- 'competitive environment' war game
- inspiration management
- board & stakeholder management
- negotiation skills
- problem-solving techniques
- career management
- work-life balance
- workshop facilitation
- team building
- vision ownership
- diversity management
- collaboration tools
- capability development
Management is doing things right;
leadership is doing the right things.
If you want something new,
you have to stop doing something old.
There is nothing worse than doing the wrong thing well.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Most innovations, especially the successful ones,
result from a conscious, purposeful search
for innovation opportunities.
Only three things happen
naturally in organisations:
friction, confusion, and underperformance.
Everything else requires leadership.
The greatest danger in times of turbulence
is not the turbulence;
it is to act with yesterday’s logic.
Read our growth stories.
BEL Group, a French multinational cheese family company, wanted to assess the launch of a new product in the Ivory Coast. beez co-created the post-launch evaluation with its West African teams.
Vandemoortele, a leading brand in Belgium, called on beez to explore new ways to innovate quickly and more efficiently. In just 14 weeks, Vandemoortele had a complete 8-quarter innovation funnel and a set of successful new product launches ahead.
Thanks to its ideation and concept development methodologies, beez helped Coca-Cola fill its innovation funnel and identify new consumer products that were launched six months later.